We’re giving you a free copy of Renegades Write the Rules with the purchase of any Digital Royalty University online class. Use promo code: royalsummer at our checkout page after you’ve shopped for and selected your class. (Make sure you’ve added the book to your cart too! One free book per transaction.)
Something most pioneers, trailblazers, or fellow renegades have in common is that we love to read. Anything to quench the thirst for knowledge & experience – whether it be great blogs, magazines or books. Lots of books, actually.
For the lucky ones, summertime means free time to catch up on great books. For uber-busy entrepreneurs and innovators, a good book recommendation goes a long ways – so here are a few from the Digital Royalty team:
- Lean In, Sheryl Sandberg’s book about leadership. An eye-opening call for a culture shift with women in the workplace. Here are our thoughts on the book so far.
- Screw Business as Usual by Richard Branson.
- Abundance, by Peter H. Diamandis.
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
- Washington Post blog post is helpful, too: “The innovator’s 2013 summer reading list: Eight books to make you smarter.”
- Renegades Write the Rules by Amy Jo Martin, founder and CEO of Digital Royalty
Royal Summer Reading Deal:
Use promotional code: royalsummer when you purchase any of the following social media or personal innovation classes from Digital Royalty University and receive a free hardcover copy of Renegades Write The Rules for a limited time (one free book per transaction):
- Emerging Platforms - learn how to master a few of the fastest growing social communication platforms.
- Personal Branding - learn how to establish and develop your personal brand using social communication tools.
- Social Media Customer Service - steps for creating a strategic plan to handle customer service issues and praises.
- Social Media Event Activation - how to activate your event using social communication tools in order to bridge the virtual and physical worlds
- Social Media Crisis & Policy – learn the appropriate steps to handle any communication crisis situation.
- Facebook 101 - Master the world’s largest social media platform.
- Facebook 201 - an in-depth look into the platform and strategies to both humanize and monetize your social media presence.
- Google+ - What you need to know about Google+ from the basics to advanced skills
- Twitter 101 – Introduction to Twitter
- Twitter 201 – Advanced features of Twitter